虚拟仿真

典型案例

首页 >> 虚拟仿真 >> 典型案例 >> 正文

孔贝宁(55%) 覃丹(15%) 刘妍铭(15%) 吕婉可(15%)

发布日期:2022-11-04    作者:     来源:    点击:



评价标准

  • 1. 作品有创意,题材新颖;

    创造性使用服装和道具; 表演自然流畅,有表现力。

  • 2. 能使用视频开窗,打造个性化场景;

    角色与场景融合自然;

    能实现机位变换、场景角度、缩放、位置变化;

    使用镜头推拉摇移,让远景和特写过渡自然。

  • 3. 声音清晰,无杂音;合理使用配音配乐。

  • 4. 视频清晰,画面优美;

    合理使用视频特效,美化作品;

    配有字幕,清晰完整;

    片段切换自然合理;

    片头片尾完整。

  • 5. 团队合作,分工良好。


实验脚本

Scene 1

时:日

地点:古代亭边——现代街道

人物:古代人

An ancient lady travels to the street abroad.

古代人穿越到了外国的大街上。

A: (Amazed) Where am I? Why is it so different from where I lived? My! The buildings here are so magnificent!

古代人:(一脸震惊)这是哪里?为什么和我生活的地方差别这么大?天哪!这里的建筑是这么的让人难以置信!

Scene 2

时:日

地点:西餐厅

人物:古代人 现代人 服务员

( The ancient lady goes to the restaurant for a lunch with a modern woman. The modern woman looks through the menu quickly while the ancient lady inspects the modern woman and looks around in a daze.)

(古代人到了餐厅,与现代人在同一桌吃饭。现代人熟练地翻着菜谱,古代人一脸疑惑地打量着现代人并环视周围。)

M: Waiter!

现代人:服务员,点餐!

Waiter: May I help you?

服务员:请问您需要点什么?

M: Yes. I’d like to order a tuna salad, a red wine and steak and a cream of mushroom soup.

现代人:一份金枪鱼沙拉,一份红酒牛排和一份奶油蘑菇汤。

(The ancient lady looks at the menu puzzled, finding that she can’t understand anything.)

(古代人满脸疑惑地翻着菜谱,发现自己什么也看不懂)

Waiter: OK. Anything else?

服务员:好的,请问您还需要别的吗?

M: That’s all. Thank you. (Folding the menu)

现代人:不需要了,谢谢。(合上菜谱)

(The waiter walks off)

(服务员退场)

A: Excuse me, could you tell me what’s this? (looking at the menu)

古代人:您好,请问这是什么?(看着菜谱)

M: A menu, of course.

现代人:这是菜单呀。

A: What is a menu?

古代人:菜单是什么?

M: Menu is where you can order dishes, and you can order whatever you like from it.

现代人:菜单是你点菜的依据。菜单上就这家餐厅的所有菜品,你可以根据菜单选择你喜欢的菜。

A: (talking to herself) But I can’t understand the things on it…

古代人:菜单上写的东西我为什么看不懂呢?(自言自语)

(The waiter walks toward the ancient lady)

(服务员朝古代人走来)

Waiter: May I help you?

服务员:请问您需要什么?

A: I can’t understand the so-called “menu”.

古代人:这个叫菜单的东西我看不懂。

Waiter: Please tell me what you want.

服务员:那您想吃什么菜您可以告诉我。

A: (gently) I want a Sliced Boiled Chicken, a Braised Pork Ball in Brown Sauce and a bowl of Supreme Mushroom Soup.

古代人(温文尔雅地说):我想要一份白切鸡,一份红烧狮子头,一份极品山珍汤

Waiter: (frowned) Um…All right. Wait a moment, please.

服务员(紧皱眉头):嗯。。。好吧,请您稍等。

(After a while, all the dishes are served)

(过了一会,两人的菜上齐了。)

The modern woman takes her knife and fork and begins to eat.

The ancient lady looks at the modern woman bewildered and shakes her head. Then she picks up the chopsticks and enjoys the meal.

The ancient lady holds up the sleeve and eats the soup, which the modern woman despises.

现代人拿起刀叉开始用餐,古代人一脸疑惑地看着现代人,摇摇头表示不明白,而后拿起筷子撩起袖子文雅地享用美味。

古代人拂袖喝汤,现代人看到这个场景表示一脸嫌弃。

Scene 3

时:日

地点:现代街道

人物:古代人 现代人 两位跳舞者

(The ancient lady walked slowly on the street in a good manner.)

(古代人极守礼仪的慢慢走在大街上)

(Two moderns invite her to dance with music. The ancient lady dances a Chinese dance.)

(两个现代人邀请古代人跳一只舞,古代人跳了一支中国古代舞。)

M: (applause) Amazing!

现代人:(鼓掌)你跳得真好!

A: Thank you for appreciation! Nice to meet you again! What a coincidence!

古:谢谢欣赏,又遇到你了,真巧。

M: Let’s make friends! Where do you live?

现:我们交个朋友吧,你住在哪里?

A: I… I’ve just had a time-travel here and I have not settled myself yet.

古:我……我刚穿越到这里,还没有住处。

M: I happen to find a roomie! How about living with me for the time being?

现:正巧我差一位室友,你来我这里住一阵子吧。

A: Really? It’s so kind of you!

古:真的吗?太感谢你了!

Scene 4

时:日

地点:现代人的家里

人物:现代人 古代人

(The modern woman is watching TV and eating snacks in the living room.)

(女主二在客厅里吃着零食看电视)

A: OMG!

古:噢天呐!

M: What’s wrong?

现:怎么了?

A: There’s a something buzzing and running in the room!

古:有个怪物在房间里跑来跑去,还会发出“嗡嗡,嗡嗡”的响声!

(the robot passes by quickly)

(这时扫地机器人飞快地路过)

A: That’s it! How scary!

古:就是它!多可怕!

M: Calm down. That’s just a machine of our age, a floor mopping robot. It’s nothing but a tool, just like your textile machine.

现:别慌,这是我们这个时代的工具——一个扫地机器人,就像你们的纺织机一样,只是一个工具而已。

A: Well…

古:哦……好吧。

(watching TV)

A: (pointing at the TV) How can the men get into this? They look so small…but…how?

古(指着电视):这里面怎么会有人?他们好小啊,怎么进去的?

M: Well…They are not real. Just like the photo, the images of these people are taken and then played. That’s it.

现:噢不,他们不是真的人。就像这张照片一样,这些人的样子被储存下来,重新播放了而已。

A: Miraculous… Are their souls absorbed in?

古:不可思议……是他们的灵魂被吸进去了吗?

M: No… not this case… Umm… I think I can’t explain it clearly. Anyway, they are fine.

现:不,不是。呃……我想我没法跟你解释,总之他们很好.

A: Amazing…

古:真神奇……

M: How about sitting down and joining me in the movie? It is nice.

现:要坐下来和我一起看吗?这部片子很不错。

A: Ah, thanks.

古:啊,谢谢。

(watching TV)

A: Gosh! It’s barbaric! Is she dead?

古:天啊,太残忍了。她真的死了吗?

M: They are just acting.

现:只是演的而已。

A: How come? She bleeds a lot. Look at that terrible wound…

古:不可能,她流了这么多血,还有那个可怕的伤口……

M: That is what they pretend to be. The pretense looks real and it is what they want.

现:那都是他们特意做的假象,看起来像真的一样,正是他们想要的效果。

A: That’s incredible… I feel like dreaming in the real life…

古:真是难以置信……我简直像是活在梦里。

Scene 5

时:日

地点:现代人家中

人物:古代人 现代人

A: What an amazing world! You needn’t carry water for a shower or wash clothes by the riverside. All you need is a big machine, rolling a few times. What’s more, firewood is not needed for cooking. A one-day horse-ride can be reduced to a few hours in a big box here. I love here!

古:这个世界太棒了!洗澡不需要提水,洗衣服不用跑到河边,只要一个大机器滚两下就完成了,做饭也不用烧柴火,我们骑马要走一天的路,这里的大箱子一会儿就到了!我爱这里!

M: It seems that you are well adapted to the life here. But I’m still not familiar with your country and your time. Your clothes are beautiful, but different from ours. Can you introduce something special in your country to me?

现:看起来你已经非常适应这里了,可我还不太了解你的国家和时代呢。你的衣服很美,和我们大不相同,能给我介绍一下你那里的特色吗?

A: Umm… In terms of shelter, food, and life style, our world is completely different from here. Do you remember the costume piece we watched last time? Our buildings and clothes are similar to them. We also made some garnitures, such as jade pendant, chinaware and hair clasp. These are all necessities in our life. Look, this is the folding fan I always carry with me, and it’s the most popular design of my time.

古:嗯……不管是吃穿住行还是生活习惯,我曾经的世界和这里真是处处不一样。上次我们不是一起看了一部中国古装剧吗?我那里的建筑、衣服就和里面非常相似,我们还制作了很多美丽的装饰品,比如玉佩、瓷器、簪子等,这些都是我们生活的必需品。你看,这是我随身带着的折扇,是我们那里最流行的款式呢!

M: Wow! I’m more and more interested in the Chinese culture. By the way, I have long heard of the Chinese cuisine. Can you show your cooking skills?

现:哇,我对中国文化真是越来越有兴趣了。对了,久闻中国美食的大名,你什么时候能给我露一手呢?

A: Umm… I can have a try after I know how to work with the kitchen here…

古:嗯……等我适应这边的厨房后再试试看吧……

Scene 6

时:日

地点:沙滩边

人物:古代人 现代人

Two of them go to the beach for a vacation. The modern woman uses the folding fan with ease while the ancient woman takes photos by her phone.

试她们两人去沙滩度假。现代人自如地摇着蒲扇,古代人正在用手机自拍。

END