虚拟仿真

典型案例

首页 >> 虚拟仿真 >> 典型案例 >> 正文

发布日期:2022-11-04    作者:     来源:    点击:


评价标准

  • 1. 作品有创意,题材新颖;

    创造性使用服装和道具; 表演自然流畅,有表现力。

  • 2. 能使用视频开窗,打造个性化场景;

    角色与场景融合自然;

    能实现机位变换、场景角度、缩放、位置变化;

    使用镜头推拉摇移,让远景和特写过渡自然。

  • 3. 声音清晰,无杂音;合理使用配音配乐。

  • 4. 视频清晰,画面优美;

    合理使用视频特效,美化作品;

    配有字幕,清晰完整;

    片段切换自然合理;

    片头片尾完整。

  • 5. 团队合作,分工良好。


实验脚本

成员:陈子源,徐荐雷,颜恺,陈泽明,葛鑫楷,彭茂坤,刘雨姝

刘治辰剧情简介:学渣男主角暗恋学霸女主角却因为害羞而难以表达心意,他的室友给他出主意,充当僚机。当他终于鼓起勇气告白,却被对方婉言拒绝,理由是女生一心考到世界名校,无心恋爱,两人相约若能哈佛相遇,女生便给男生一个机会。

男主角:Devin(以下简称D)

男配1:Nick (以下简称N)

男配2:Steven(以下简称S)

男配3:Jack (以下简称J)

女主角:Marry (以下简称M)

老师:teacher(以下简称T)

第一幕:宿舍

D:It seems that I have loved a girl in our class.

(推开门,缓慢地开口)我好像喜欢上咱班的一个女孩了。

D:Do you want to ask me something?

(没有人回话,三人都在玩手机)你们就没有什么想问的?

N:Ask what? Nothing to ask.

(玩手游)问什么?有什么好问的

D:Don’t you want to know who she is?

你们就不想知道是谁吗?

S:Is it necessarily to ask this question?

(玩手机)这还用问吗?

D:Why not?

为什么不用问?

S:Oh, I ask, who?

哦 那我问一句 是谁呀?

D:She is Marry, mark you. Do you feel unexpected?

听好了,是Marry 意不意外!

JSK: We have known it for a long time.

我们早就知道了。

D:I haven’t said this thing.

我从来没说过

S:But you are so obvious.

(放下书翻个白眼)你那也太明显了吧

J:You are always saying how considerate she is. It’s strange if you don’t love her.

每天在宿舍里说她多么好,不喜欢才怪。

N:However, business is coming. What are you going to do?

但是正事来了,你打算怎么办

D:So I want you to help me.

所以要你们给我出出主意啊

(所有人沉默)

D:Why nobody speeks?

咋没人说话

S:We have been single for dozen years. How can we have some ideas?

我们这都单身十几年了,怎么会有办法?

J:It’s time for class.

该上课了。

D:I don’t go there. The teacher didn’t call out names.

我不去了,反正不点名。

(J、S、N上课去了)

第二幕:教室(D退场)

上课铃响起,老师站起身来

T:There are so few students here. I know that you don’t want to listen to me. So I call out names. The students who don’t come here will pass the final exam.

(老师看见偌大的教室只来了不到一半人)今天人怎么这么少,反正你们也不想听我讲,那就点个名,没来的直接挂科。

(JSK三人赶快拿出手机在自己宿舍的微信群里说)

J:@D come here,the teacher calls out names.

@D 快点来,老师点名了

D:What! Why?

(原本在发呆,听到手机响后)什么,怎么会点名!

S:There are so few people here, even less half.

今天来的人特别少,连一半都没有

K:You have to come quickly, or you will pass the exam.

你还是快点来吧,没来的人直接挂科

D:I am going there.

我这就去!

(D匆匆赶到教室,弯下腰偷偷地从后门进教室,老师没发现但是Marry看见了)

T:Marry

M:(抬头不经意瞥见了D)Here

T:Nick

N:Here.

T:Devin(很长时间没反应)Devin!

D:(缓了口气)Here

(过了50分钟,下课了)

D:I don’t think our teacher will call my name. I’m going out.

(微信)反正下节课不会点名,我先撤了。

N:Go where?

去哪里?

D:See a film. I bought a ticket online just now.

看电影,刚刚在网上买了票。

(下节课)

M:(眼睛不经意间往D的作为看了一眼,发现没人。)

第三幕:宿舍

(下课了,回到宿舍)

J:This class is so boring.

今天的课真是无聊。

(这时D回来)

K:I forget it, what film did you see?

忘了问了,看的什么电影啊?

D:《You Are the Apple of My Eye》

《那些年我们一起追过的女孩》

(三人面面相觑)

S:What? Did you see a romance film? But I remember you don’t like this kind of movies.

你竟然看爱情电影,不是向来鄙视的吗?

K:Wait a minute. I guess you want to learn some experience from it.

等等,你不会是想从电影中借鉴经验吧。

D:What else can it be?

不然呢?

JSK:Oh my God!

我的天哪!

J:So what do you learn?

那你学到什么经验了吗?

D:Nothing.

并没有。

N:I have a way. But maybe you have to spend much.

我倒是有一个办法,不过你可能要吃土了。

D:What way? If only the way were helpful, I will do it.

什么办法?只要管用,花再多钱也值。

N:There will be a concert on Christmas night. I heard that Marry had studied the piano. It’s sure that she will like it. But the tickets’ price is high.

圣诞节的晚上,有个交响音乐会, Marry正好学过钢琴,肯定喜欢,就是门票有点贵。

D:How much?

多少钱?

N:Lover’s seats. 1000 yuan for two people.

情侣座,两人1000元

D:So expensive, I consider it.

这么贵,我想想吧。

(第二天上午下课回到宿舍)

S:I don’t understand what the teacher say.

今天老师讲的我都没听懂

K:I understand a little. We have no class this afternoon. Why not study in the classroom?

我也就听懂了一点,正好下午没课,自习吧

D:I buy the tickets.

(推门而入,满脸笑容)我把票买了!

N:It’s so quickily!

这么快!

D:I spend all money I have saved.

我把这几个月省下的生活费花了。

J:The mid-term exam is past. We have more spare time. I think you need to consider how to make an appointment with her.

那你想想怎么约吧,反正也考完试了。

D:We have a conference tonight. I will tell her after it.

今晚有个我们正好有个会议,开完会就和她说。

D:I have something to ask you after the conference.

(微信)开完会后我有事找你

M:What’s up?

什么事?

D:I need to speak to you face to face.

今晚当面和你说,操场见。

M:OK.

好。

(晚上,操场)

第四幕:体育场

M:What’s up?

什么事?

D:There is a concert on Chrismas. I want to invite you with me.

圣诞节晚上有个音乐会,我想邀请你去看。

M:I know what your mean. I can feel it. But……

(沉默了一会儿)我知道你什么意思,我能感受得到。只是…

D: But what?

只是什么?(很紧张,语气微弱,试探)

M:I just want to make an application to Harvard for a master degree candidate.

我现在只想能申请到哈佛的研究生,无心想别的。所以..

D:I know, you don’t have to say.

我明白了,你不用说了。

M:Maybe, you can go to Harvard University with me together. I hope my boyfriend is highly educated.

或许,你可以和我一起考到哈佛,我希望我的另一半是个高学历的人。

D:OK, ok. Bye.

(什么也没说)好 再见。

(两人分头走了)

第五幕:宿舍

N:How’s it going?

事情怎么样?

D:She tells me that she jist wants to study.

她说她现在只想考学

K:It’s over.

你没戏了。

D: But if I can be admitted to Harvard, I may have a chance.

但如果我能和她一起考到哈佛,或许会有机会。

(沉默了很久)

S:Come on!

加油吧。

D :But how do I deal with my tickets?!

不对,我的票怎么办?!